One day Polyjet training course
Although users are able to learn about our intuitive 3D printing hardware and software on their own, we recommend taking a class in order to pick up the tips and trick” that our Stratasys certified instructors have developed throughout the years.
This course will go over the basic tasks of running the printer, selecting the correct materials for the application and keeping the machine in good condition between service visits. This can be tailored to the knowledge level of the attendee(s). The location can be either on the customer’s site or at Laser Lines’ facility in Banbury. Also see our two-day Polyjet, colour for the J-series machines, colour texturing expert and custom courses.
Polyjet materials Introduction
- Selecting proper materials (digital materials, shore hardness etc.)
- Designing for best support removal.
- Differences in printing modes.
Using software (GrabCAD print)
- File setup.
- Optimising printing performance.
Safety considerations when working with the machine
- Hazards with the machine.
Basic maintenance tasks
- Head/ roller cleaning.
- Roller waste collector cleaning.
- UV lamp cleaning.
- Checking for bed wear.
Tips for better support removal & basic troubleshooting quality issues
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand safety precautions and procedures.
- Understand what the different Polyjet materials are for.
- Operation and maintenance of the Polyjet system.
- Use the pre-processing software (GrabCAD Print) for part setup and printing.