Advanced Polyjet Training: Colour for J-series machines
This two day course is targeted specifically for customers of Polyjet J-series, full colour, high-end 3D printing systems. The course is designed to enhance customers skills with the knowledge in colour settings and printing considerations on the J-series through both theoretical and practical experience. It is a prerequisite that attendees have a J-series machine on site and approximately three months of experience working with a Stratasys Polyjet J-series system, have completed Advanced Polyjet training and have a good working knowledge of CAD.
The course focuses on Polyjet J-series customers, users, managers and CAD part designers who want to increase their knowledge base and skill set in order to improve their 3D printing capabilities. The location can be either on the customer’s site or at Laser Lines’ facility in Banbury. Also see our one-day Polyjet, two-day Polyjet, colour texturing expert and custom courses.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understanding 3D colouring with Polyjet technology.
- Understand the different application possibilities with your 3D printer.
- Understand how colour files need to be prepared to make them printable.
- Pre-printing consideration for the different Polyjet materials.
- Understand the difference in 3D printing files.
- Understand the printer calibration and printing head replacement.
- Choosing the correct DM/ colour.
- How to access and properly use technical information.