Advanced Polyjet Training: Colour Texturing Expert
This 3 Day course is designed to give the participants the understanding of the workflow from solid single-colour design to full-colour 3D prints using the Stratasys J750 3D printer. It is a prerequisite that attendees have either a J750 or J735 on site and approximately three months of experience working with a Stratasys Polyjet J series system, have completed 2-day Advanced Polyjet training and have a good working knowledge of CAD.
The course is designed for engineers, designers and operators of Stratasys J750 and J735 full-colour 3D printers. Currently this course is only available at Stratasys’ facility in Germany, alternatively a visit from their trainer could be arranged but would be dependent on numbers. Also see our one-day Polyjet, two-day Polyjet, Colour for J750/J735 and custom courses.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Get an understanding of the design guidelines and best practices for colour 3D printing on the Stratasys J750 3D printer.
- Have an understanding of the entire workflow from solid geometric design to complete, colourful and vibrant results, depending on the design requirements of the job.
- Understand how 2D image textures are wrapped on top of 3D model surfaces, how to generate UV maps with simple and more advanced methods when dealing with custom triangular geometries.
- Have learned and practiced how to use different software to accomplish different tasks in the process specifically for colour 3D printing: Blender, Photoshop, Polyjet Studio, GrabCAD Print.
- Have acquired knowledge about colour management.
In general, a key objective of this course is to give participants full understanding and experience of the process of colour 3D printing using the Stratasys J750/J735 3D printer.