Technical Support Engineer (3D printing)
Laser Lines has been established for over 40 years as a distributor of rapid prototyping systems and lasers.
Role: Technical Support Engineer (3D printing)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company bonus
- Company car
- Mobile phone
Day- to-day duties as a Technical Support Engineer include:
- Visiting customers (UK and Ireland) and ensuring the best possible service
- Understanding the requirements prior to your visit and ensuring you have relevant parts
- To make sure that every effort is made to complete your visit in a timely manner
- Complete engineers reports and SAP database after every job
As a Technical Support Engineer you need to fully understand customer expectations and ensure they are always carried out within the Company’s guidelines and represent the Company in a professional manner. You will communicate with customers to inform them of your estimated time of arrival.
You will be covering UK and Ireland and due to travelling, some overnight stays are required paid for by the Company. At the beginning you will need to attend supplier training courses in Europe or America to be certified, enabling you to work on their machines.
When not visiting customers, you will be based in the Banbury office.
To be suitable for this role as you must have an electrical and mechanical engineering background and be computer literate.