Applications Technician (3D Printing)
Laser Lines Ltd is looking for an Applications Technician to work within their busy Design Engineering Group.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To provide competitive quotations & lead times for bureau work.
- Operate FDM, SLA and Polyjet systems & schedule part builds
- Consult with our customer base to establish their project needs
- Support our field sales engineers & existing customers with benchmark parts and technical queries
- Remove support structures from completed builds, prepare and finish models and ensure orders are delivered on time.
- The position may involve operating metal printing systems based on experience
The successful candidate will be fully trained in-house at Laser Lines. Further training will also be provided by Stratasys Ltd.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong attention to detail looking to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. 3D Printing or Design/Engineering experience would be an advantage.
In return we can offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a company pension scheme & a bonus scheme after 12 months service.
Submit your CV to email@example.com.