3D Printing With Transparent Material
Clear Parts with Rubber-like or Rigid Options
If you want to 3D print with transparent material, you first need to decide precisely which material is the best option for your project. A broad range of materials offers the ability to produce clear parts – both rigid and flexible.
- RGD720 is a multipurpose transparent PolyJet photopolymer for standard clear plastics simulation. It combines high dimensional stability with surface smoothness.
- VeroClear-RGD810 is a rigid, nearly colorless material featuring proven dimensional stability for general purpose, fine-detail model building and visual simulation of transparent thermoplastics such as PMMA.
- VeroUltraClear™ (RGD820)
- VeroCyanV™ (RGD845)
- VeroMagentaV™ (RGD852)
- VeroYellowV™ (RGD838)
- Agilus30 Transparent (FLX935)
Agilus30 is a rubber-like material also available to simulate a variety of elastomer characteristics in see-through models. Combine with color materials on the Objet500 Connex 3 to render a range of opacities, hues and hardnesses.
3D Print Translucent Shades and Patterns
With Objet Connex 3D Printers, you can combine transparent and black materials to create artistic patterns and a variety of translucent shades. Incorporate transparent and opaque, rubber-like or simulated polypropylene materials into one model.
Wide Range of Applications
Transparent materials are ideal for applications including:
- Form and fit testing of clear or see-through parts
- Glass, eyewear, lighting covers and light-cases
- Visualization of liquid flow
- Color dyeing
- Medical applications
- Artistic and exhibition modeling