Carbon Fibre filled ABS
ABS-CF10 is an ABS based material with 10% chopped carbon fiber specifically formulated for use on the F123 series to produce jigs, fixtures, manufacturing aids, and more.
The result is a low moisture-sensitive FDM® thermoplastic 50% stiffer and 15% stronger than standard ABS 3D printing material.
Appropriate uses include strong but lightweight tooling applications and Jigs and Fixtures in the aerospace, automotive, industrial and recreational manufacturing industries. ABS-CF10 is available on the F170, F270 and F370 printers and is compatible with QSR support material.
- Ready to use carbon-fiber. Strong, stiff, lightweight material.
- Remove barriers to functional, high-performing parts that can be implemented in demanding real-world conditions.
- Manufacturing made easy.
- Streamline your factory floor. Improve design and ergonomics while utilizing Stratasys Connectivity.
- More choices. More possibilities.
- Unlock the potential of carbon-fiber reinforced thermoplastic on the versatile, easy-to-use F123 printers.